The mansion was built between 1760 and 1764. Molinari’s family was one of the richest and most important of the state of Milan. The project of the construction of the Mansion was entrusted by the family Molinari to the architect Giuseppe Bianchi, one of the most popular in the panorama of Lombardy, at that time. The architect Bianchi, had started building the Villa from the body of already existing homes.
At the end of the work, the building is presented as it is currently. A U-shaped structure, a typical Milanese villa of the time, with two symmetrical wings on two floors and the main building with a portico with three arches, arranged over three floors.
On top of the façade there are two statues depicting two eagles, which was the emblem of the Molinari family. A villa of such beauty, if it had been taken care of, now would be a jewel of rare value.
On top of the façade there are two statues depicting two eagles, which was the emblem of the Molinari family.